Guides learn reskin

$300+ In 4 Days With Reskinning Game

Nabeel
January 14, 2015
0 Comments
Home
Guides
learn
reskin
$300+ In 4 Days With Reskinning Game



Now a days word reskin is everywhere in game developers field, you can hear this word mostly on freelancers sites like odesk, freelancer, elance etc.
Reskinning is a great and ideal way for startup guys and also for me :)

This is like altering the appearance of the video game (graphics, menu’s, in-game characters, background scenes, and so on) and also the sounds and tunes hanging around while maintaining the definite gameplay almost the same.

Images, sounds and audio are together termed as game or app resources,


Reskinning is actually a procedure where app developers don't need to develop a game from the beginning. You get a premade source-code of an app/ game and alter its layout entirely, so it can have an exciting new look. There are lots of benefits of reskinning premade codes like, cutting developing time, growing income, reducing issues and many others.

Today I am going to show the simple way I used to earn $300 in 4 days with odesk and reskinning.


Requirments:

Unity assets
Medium unity and programing skills
Freelancer, oDesk or elance 100% complete profile
Coffee? or tea whatever you like :)

https://play.google.com/apps/publish/?dev_acc=16468568796268209736#ServicesAndApisPlace:p=com.Ibnesina.pkBhaag


What I did:

Well, I downloaded some assets from unity asset store both free and paid for some of my games and for clients in all of my package collection i also have an endless runner game to work.
I found that there is a trend on endless runner game and it's hot now a day.

I decided to do a little search on odesk then I found that lots of people finding games like SubwaySurfer, temple run and endless runner.
I start bidding and got 1 contractor to go with and we agreed on $300.

In reskinning process, I face no big issue because I am a good graphics desginer+unity developer so it's become easy for me to make it fast.

See some screenshots of two Reskinned/Altered games.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Ibnesina.EpicThingRunner
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.brain.endless3d
and this is the original assets.

unity Reskin Game

unity Reskin Game

unity Reskin Game

unity Reskin Game free

unity3d Reskin Game

unity Reskin Game

Reskin Game unity


These are few screenshots of reskinning.

You can hire us for your reskinning and for graphics designer i recommend this guy to hire
Nice graphics designer and in good price.

















Blog authors

No comments