bugfix Guides Tutorial

rc.right == m_gfxwindow->getwidth() [FIX]

Nabeel
January 06, 2017
0 Comments
Home
bugfix
Guides
Tutorial
rc.right == m_gfxwindow->getwidth() [FIX]
The error is:

  • SUCCEEDED(hr)
  • rc.right == m_GfxWindow->GetWidth() && rc.bottom == m_GfxWindow->GetHeight()
  •  
    it works in most cases, but not all time.
    Solutions From different users:

    I found that closing and re-opening unity fixed the error (or at least stopped it from showing up in the footer).
    I re-started Unity and the message is gone.
    I tried run unity as admin and the problem is solved 
    I had the same problem. I was using two screen and it was solved when I turned off one of them. 

    see also:
    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

    Unity’s latest Facebook build target finally available as a Developer Beta Mode

    Blog authors

    No comments